Senior Flutter Frontend Developer (w/m/d)
We are expanding our development team and are looking for a motivated individual with extensive experience in front-end development (iOS, Android, Web). You will join a small but successful and highly skilled team. You will have the chance to gain hands-on experience, as well as build your skills and shape the future of a dynamic start-up company.
Send us an email to:
AAZZUR is a fast-growing, Berlin-based fintech company founded by an award-winning team. AAZZUR is innovating the next generation of digital banking. We embed financial services and products into banks’, Fintechs’ and non-financial services companies’ offerings so they can supply them to their customers at the point of need – this drives conversion and customer engagement and also reduces friction for the customer.
We build a marketplace that is connected to a growing number of financial product providers (bank accounts, cards, investment solutions, loans, insurances and value-added services) and deliver these services on a unified api-basis as well as via our embeddable front-end components.
AAZZUR is the one-stop-shop for embedded finance, modernising app development and democratising distribution of financial services.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced senior Flutter frontend developer to develop modules and Apps based on our componentised in-house developed frontend framework that is based on our inhouse developed middleware for fintech-services. You’ll be part of a highly skilled, modern, lean and self-governing engineering team. We value transparency and trust.
- Create and extend AAZZUR’s growing frontend applications in the Fintech space.
- Develop reusable, composable Flutter components.
- Help define frontend architecture to ensure a powerful and flexible solution.
- Coordinate with product owners to shape the evolution of our frontends.
- Coordinate with design team to solve difficult UI/UX challenges.
- Implement measures to ensure code quality and maintainability.
- Work in a dynamic and agile team.
- University graduate or current enrollment on a degree.
- 4 years + experience of native and/or hybrid app development in iOS/ Android/Web.
- Knowledge of mobile development frameworks, especially Flutter min. 2 years
- Familiarity with agile development methods.
- Team player.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Previous experience in fintech or digital banking is desirable, but not necessary.
- Professional and personal development in a dynamic, vibrant and international environment
- Ability to impact the future direction of a new, fast-growing company
- Agile work environment with a flat structure and an international team
- Office in central Berlin
- Core working hours, with flexi-time available
- Competitive salary
- Stock Option plan
We look forward to receiving your application including CV, projects, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date. We support a work environment of diversity based on justice and mutual respect. We welcome applications from people regardless of ethnic, social and national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status and political attitudes.
Send us an email to:
AAZZUR Services GmbH & AAZZUR GmbH,
Leipziger Platz 15,
Berlin 10117, Germany
Windsor House 2nd floor,
40/41 Great Castle Street,
London W1W 8LU, UK
© AAZZUR 2023
© AAZZUR 2023